Keep your AC system running at peak efficiency with our tune-up and service plans.
Remembering to maintain your central or ductless mini-split air conditioning systems can be a hassle. But not remembering to do it can be expensive, since about 80% of repairs are caused by improper maintenance.
Carroll Home Services has all the AC tune-ups and service plans you need to take the hassle out of maintaining your home cooling systems.
Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Make sure that your central or ductless mini-split AC system is ready to handle the heat as soon as it hits by scheduling your annual AC tune-up every spring. Our technician will perform a15-point tune-up on your AC system to help prevent any potential problems plus keep it running smoothly and at peak efficiency all summer long.
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Clean and adjust burners and inspect heat exchanger
- Check thermostat operation
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulator pumps
- Clean pilot assembly
- Test and adjust operation of safety and operating controls
- Inspect flue pipe and gas valve
- Clean and check blower motor (and belt if applicable)
- Test and tighten all wiring and connections
- Turn exposed dampers to heating position if marked (no
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Check temperature rise
- Check fan speeds
- Check gas pressure at gas valve
- Inform customer of equipment condition; recommend necessary
Air Conditioning Service Plans
Enjoy a worry-free summer with one of our AC service plan options, with everything you need to help you keep your cool and save.
Our plans are available at two pricing levels:
- Priority Plan (ideal for newer and well-maintained systems)
- Ultra Plan (for older systems)
See below for more details on what each plan covers.