Five Ways Propane Could Make Life Better This Fall and Winter
Propane is one of the most versatile fuels around – and if your house already has a propane tank, there are many ways it can boost your quality of life this fall and winter.
Here are five great propane upgrades for your Maryland home:
- Install a propane fireplace or propane log set – Vented propane hearths give you all the benefits of wood fireplaces without the mess or clean up – and at a fraction of the installation cost (no chimney required!).
- Add a propane space heater – Have a room that you use less often in the winter because it’s drafty or cold? A propane space heater will change that instantly, warming the room to a cozy temperature you can control with a thermostat.
- Keep warm outdoors with a propane patio heater – Take the chill off your get-togethers and extend your outdoor entertainment season by a month or more with a free standing or table mounted patio heater.
- Go tankless – Swap out your conventional tank water heater for a tankless model and you’ll cut your bills by 30 percent or more – and you’ll never run out of hot water again (see our Specials to learn more about how you can save on a water heater upgrade).
- Swap out your electric stove for a propane range and cooktop – Precision temperature control is just one of the reasons that 95 percent of professional chefs cook with gas. Why not discover the others for yourself?