Five Reasons to Switch from Electric to Propane
If you use electricity to power your Maryland home, you’re missing out on the many benefits that clean, green propane provides.
Compared to electricity, propane is more:
- Reliable: When you choose electric heating, you’re at the mercy of the electrical grid – which means that during a power outage, you can be without heat until maintenance crews arrive. When you switch to propane heating, you’re off the grid – and if you get your fuel refilled by automatic delivery, you never have to worry about your heat shutting off or your propane running out.
- Versatile: Propane can power just about any home appliance, including space heaters, your water heater, your clothes dryer, your whole house backup generator, your fireplace, outdoor living equipment, and more.
- Efficient: Propane provides far more BTUs per dollar than electric – which means you will stay warm and comfortable for less money every month.
- Eco-friendly: Much of the electricity produced today is still made in coal-fired plants; when you choose clean-burning propane, you will significantly shrink your family’s carbon footprint.
- Safe: Propane products and handling are heavily regulated by federal, state, and local safety laws, and highly trained propane technicians have to know every one of them. Propane is also nonpoisonous and nontoxic, so a propane leak no threat to soil or groundwater.
If you want to explore these and more propane benefits for your Maryland home, contact us today – we’re happy to discuss propane equipment options with you. And if you’re already a propane proponent but want the most reliable service provider in our service area, we’ve got you covered there, too.