Auto Delivery Customers – Talk with Us to Prevent Run-Outs
But since automatic delivery relies on your historic fuel consumption patterns (along with the current weather, measured in degree days) to determine when you’re ready for a re-fill, it’s important to let us know if something in your home or lifestyle has changed that will affect how much fuel you use.
Some examples of these changes include:
- A person permanently moving into or out of the home (a child leaving for college, a parent moving in, etc.)
- Long-term guests arriving or leaving
- Taking extended vacations that leave the house empty
- New appliances added (or taken away)
- A need to keep the house warmer (for a newly arrived baby or parent)
When these or other changes occur, our technicians can make adjustments to your deliveries to prevent run-outs – but only if we know they happened!
Please let us know if any of these changes have occurred (or may soon occur) so we can make sure to keep your family safe and warm all winter long!